This position requires a minimal 3 days on-site support at a Government location. Is responsible for daily maintenance and support for a network campus.
- Provide daily maintenance and support for Brocade and Cisco network switches.
- Provide daily maintenance and support for Aruba wireless controller and access point.
- Monitor campus network with BNA and Solarwind.
- Assist with install and configuration of new network switches.
- Assist with Dell servers.
- Assist with documentation for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assist with datacenter rack and stack equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have 3-5 years of professional experience with Cisco, Brocade and Aruba network equipment.
- Must have 3+ years of knowledge and experience with Ethernet, Ethernet Switching, IP, IP assignment, and IP routing.
- Must have experience and success with LAN, WAN, MAN and WLAN design and implementations.
- Must have experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Must have experience in designing and implementing TCP/IP networks in both switches and routed networks, including VPN experience.
- Must have excellent team work collaboration abilities and skills.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Should have knowledge of VoIP implementation and support.
- Should be proficiency in network monitoring/management system.
- Should have good analytical skills and experience with forward/reverse chain troubleshooting techniques.
- Should have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a small business environment.
- Should have excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Active CCNA or CCNP, BCNP Certification strongly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in a relevant area and/or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Ethernet, Ethernet Switching, IP, IP assignment, and IP routing experience do you have?
- How many years of LAN, WAN, MAN and WLAN design and implementations experience do you have?
- How many years of TCP/IP networks in both switches and routed networks, including VPN experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Do you have the following license or certification: • Active CCNA or CCNP, BCNP Certification strongly preferred.?
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed