Job Title: Instructor
LOCATION: Washington D.C. Metro area
G2 Global Solutions is seeking highly qualified passionate Instructors to develop and deliver a Military Familiarization (MILFAM) course. The MILFAM course is a two-week field, highly interactive, learning event to orient new government employees to the Armed Forces. This important and exciting position assists new employees with little to no military experience with understanding each component’s mission, organization, rank structure, equipment and facilities to better support the client’s mission. The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant experience in DoD course development and instruction. Additionally, they must have strong mentorship and leadership traits, time management and multitasking abilities. We are looking for candidates who love sharing their military experience and looking to shape the next generation of government professionals.
Salary - Competitive and commensurate with experience
Benefits – Competitive
Schedule – Full Time and/or Part-Time opportunities available
G2 Global Solutions, LLC is an 8(a)-certified service-disabled veteran-owned, and woman-owned, small business that provides comprehensive solutions to the federal, state, private sectors and Intelligence Community nationwide. Our services include administrative personnel support, military family assistance, IT engineering, analytics, cyber exploitation and counterintelligence services. G2GS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
· Design and assist in development of training curriculum for 101 training modules. Develop handouts, coordinate mentor panels, maintain course read book and provide course reviews.
· Provide classroom instruction periodically throughout the year.
· Work as part of a team including staff, multiple contractors, and detailed members from other DoD and partner organizations.
· Maintain course schedule and itineraries, schedule training classrooms, liaises with host training locations, and keep the course on schedule.
· Provide mentorship to students and solve personnel issues.
· Implement evaluations, assessments and After-Action Reviews.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years’ Instructor experience.
· Instructional System Design experience is a plus.
· Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must have been certified as an Instructor
· Must have previous military experience
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college not require but highly desired.
Clearance Level Required –TS/SCI highly desired.