Job Title: Logistics and Transportation Officer
LOCATION: Washington D.C. Metro area
G2 Global Solutions is seeking Logistics and Transportation Officers to assist with the transportation of students and equipment for Military Familiarization (MILFAM) course. The MILFAM course is a two-week field, highly interactive, learning event to orient new government employees to the Armed Forces. This position requires a well-organized and detail oriented individual with the ability to maintain equipment and transport students to various east coast locations and the D.C. capital region.
Salary - Competitive and commensurate with experience
Benefits – Competitive
Schedule – Full Time and part-time positions are available
G2 Global Solutions, LLC is an 8(a)-certified service-disabled veteran-owned, and woman-owned, small business that provides comprehensive solutions to the federal, state, private sectors and Intelligence Community nationwide. Our services include administrative personnel support, military family assistance, IT engineering, analytics, cyber exploitation and counterintelligence services. G2GS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
· Plan transportation for each course iteration
· Research and procure equipment
· Plan student’s off duty hours transportation
· Arrange equipment storage locations
· Provide maps and charts for travel
· Drive students to various locations
· Coordinate with staff on travel plans for course
· Ensure safety of all students
· Must have a minimum of 5 years’ logistician experience.
· Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to travel long distances
· Possess a valid driver’s license
Clearance Level Required –Secret clearance